Back by popular demand is our Facebook Marketing Series!
Due to so many requests to do this series again we will be offering it in Sierra Vista. Please read below to learn more about each class.
Facebook Essentials, Tuesday, 8/7/18, 9:30am-11:30am
Learn the fundamentals of the most popular social networking platform and leverage it as a powerful marketing tool for your small business! This workshop will cover:
- The algorithm.
- How to use your personal profile for business (without getting in trouble).
- Doing Facebook groups the right way.
- Crafting your Facebook marketing strategy (insights, post data).
Facebook 2.0, Tuesday, 8/14/18, 9:30am-11:30am
Take your Facebook marketing to the next level and stand out from the crowd! This workshop will cover:
- Getting the most from video.
- Facebook Live (augmented reality).
- How to use Facebook for e-commerce.
- How to fill the seats of your next event using Facebook.
Both classes will take place in the Lecture Hall of the Cochise College Downtown Center located at 2600 E. Willcox Dr. Sierra Vista, AZ 85635.
Cost to attend is $25 per class or $40 for both. Handouts are included.
Instructor for the class is Moniek James. She is a serial entrepreneur and nerd who helps small business owners use nontraditional marketing tools to be more awesome online.
Seating is limited and you MUST register. Deadline to register for the Facebook Essentials class or the special price for the series is 8/2/18. Deadline to register for the Facebook 2.0 class is 8/8/18.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to register, please contact Rachel Norton with the Cochise College SBDC at 520-515-5478 or email@example.com.