How Businesses Can Obtain & Use Credit: A Cochise College SBDC Event
Name: How Businesses Can Obtain & Use Credit: A Cochise College SBDC Event
Date: June 26, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM MST
Please join us for a FREE workshop where we will be discussing how small businesses can obtain and use credit.
During this class you can learn:
- The types of credit available to a small business owner such as lines of credit, credit cards, and term loans.
- Financing options from the Small Business Administration.
- The value of creditworthiness.
- How to maintain a good business credit score.
- Discover the documents necessary to make a successful application for a business loan.
This FREE event will take place on Tuesday, 6/26/18, from 9am-11am in ROOM G106 at the Cochise College Downtown Center. Handouts will be included.
Instructor for this seminar will be Tracy Scholz, VP Commercial Banking and Global Wealth-Business Banking Officer for BBVA Compass Bank. She has helped many business owners in Southern Arizona, including Coolidge and Casa Grande, reach their financial goals. During her 35 years in business banking, she has provided many clients with a customized solution for their company, by listening to their individual needs.
Seating is limited and you MUST register to attend. Deadline to register is 6/20/18. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to register, please contact Rachel Norton with the Cochise College SBDC at 520-515-5478 or email@example.com.