Join our team as a RN Case Manager!
Trinity Visiting Nurse and Home Health Care is Hiring RN’s to join our team of professionals serving our patients in Cochise County.
As a Home Health R.N. Case Manager you will:
* Admit patient’s to services, case manage, and follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health care patients.
* Provide on-going care and case management for each patient.
* Case conference with physician’s in developing the plan of care based on physician's orders and initial patient assessment.
*Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of the care plan and teaching of the patient.
* Revise the plan in ongoing assessments and as required by policy/regulation.
* Coordinate care when required, with Physical Therapist and HHA/C N A’s.
* Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician and Clinical manager on a continuous basis.
* Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and family to assist
them in achieving optimal outcome of needs/problems.
* Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of HHA’s, C N A’S, LPN’s and provide written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect the current plan of care.
* Monitor the HHA’s/C N A’s/LPN’s as part of the supervisory/leadership responsibility.
* Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and Clinical manager and completing clinical documentation of discharge.
* Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients, including any case conferences,
medication order changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan changes.
Required Skills Qualifications:
Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
Home Health experience is a plus
Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
Current CPR certification
Finger Print Clearance (can be obtained after hire)
Strong organizational, communication and time management skills.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
For further information Call 520-458-1536
Or at www.trinityvisitingnurses.com
302 El Camino Real Suit 10F