Hours of Employment: 20 - 25 per week or more (flexible between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM)
Responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments. Acts as the liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts.
- Collect payments on past due bills.
- Locate customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, and other paperwork or databases.
- Call customers using telephone/emailing and/or mailing letters.
- Utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing.
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Listen to customer's story and determine if debt can be collected.
- Set up repayment plans.
- Record new commitment to repay debt.
- Purge records if debt has been satisfied.
- Follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collection.
- Print reports for management.
- Purge records from deceased people.
Hourly Rate - $10.00 plus depending upon experience
* High school diploma
* Ability to use information technology
* Pre-employment drug screen
* Physical ability to sit for prolonged periods of time working computer
* Resume with References