Certified Caregiver/Certified Nursing Assistant
Do you enjoy working in a cooperative team environment? Are you ready to join a company that is committed to offering the finest health care experience possible AND a superior work environment? If this sounds like a good fit for you, we want to talk to you. Our pay rates are very competitive, with full- and part-time work available, along with flexible work schedules, designed to allow you to do your best work AND enjoy a great quality of life.
As an Certified Caregiver/Certified Nursing Assistant for our Home Health Company, you will provide hand on care. Chart activities of daily living, communicate patient condition information to the Director of Nursing.
- Have a current valid Arizona State Board of Nursing CNA License.
- A minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience.
- Possess a current valid Arizona Class D Driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Have or obtain a current CPR Certification.
- Have or obtain a TB clearance health card that meets federal/state requirements.
- Have or obtain a satisfactory fingerprint clearance that meets federal/state requirements.
- Computer skills are extremely important to meet the documentation requirements.
- Arizona State Board of Nursing license.
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing: 1 year